Message to Kids about Online Safety
You can learn a lot and have fun surfing the internet. Before you go online, please ask your Mom and Dad about things to do and things not to do on the internet. To help you to get started, please read the following rules which are important to remember:
- Always get permission from your parents before going online.
- Tell your parents if you see anything online that makes you feel scared or uncomfortable.
- Never give your last name, address, school name, or phone number to anyone online.
- Don't go to meet in person anyone you know only from the internet.
- Don't answer a mean email if you get one, but tell your parents about it.