Message to Parents about Online Safety
At PLAYMOBIL®, we know that while the Internet can be a great tool for learning and convenience, it can also be a dangerous place for children. That is why we are 100% committed to your child's online safety.
- The PLAYMOBIL® ONLINE Shop site is completely secure. We do not share user information with any third parties, and our database is password-protected and confidential.
- Any information that we request about your child's name or age is optional, and if you do provide it, it will be used purely for our records. Information about you or your child will never be made available to any organisation other than PLAYMOBIL®.
- If you place an order, we will send you a return e-mail for confirmation purposes.
- The PLAYMOBIL® ONLINE Shop is in total accordance with guidelines set forth by the Better Business Bureau regarding advertising to children on the Internet. (These guidelines can be viewed at http://www.bbb.org ).On our site, children are regularly reminded to get parental permission for being online and making purchases. We also offer a Message to Kids about Online Safety, which offers helpful tips for young net enthusiasts.
- We encourage you to preview this site together with your child, and to set your own rules for using our site and the Internet in your home. We also suggest that you take some time to discuss advertising in general with your child.
Most of all, we hope you have fun and enjoy your time at the PLAYMOBIL® ONLINE Shop! Please visit us again soon!