Message to Kids about Online Safety
You learn a lot and have fun surfing around the Internet, but PLAYMOBIL® wants to ensure you do it safely. Ask your Mom and Dad about things to do and things not to do while you are online, and to help you to get started here are a few rules we think are important to remember:
- Do always get permission from your parents to go online.
- Do tell your parents if you see anything online that makes you scared or uncomfortable
- Don't ever give your last name, address, school name, or phone number to anyone online
- Don't go to meet in person anyone you know only from the Internet.
- Don't answer a mean e-mail if you get one, but do tell your parents about it.